Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

With Open Arms Healthcare Agency and i am trying to

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** with Open Arms Healthcare Agency and i am trying to log-in-to my email, i put my user ID and password ***** and it want accept it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo0

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my through a web browers

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to reset my pass word but it keep telling me that it a invalid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When i open my email this morning it was working, after a while it went off and i cannot get it to pill back up i think that is all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> when i open my email this morning it was working,

> after a while it went off and i cannot get it to pill back up

Can you please show me a screenshot showing how you are checking the emails and/or error message you see when you "cannot get it to pill back up"? Thanks.