Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account was disconnected due to non payment (not my

Customer Question
My account was disconnected...

My account was disconnected due to non payment (not my fault) been on the phone with google for two hours have submitted new acc #'s to Google, they ignored. No violations of google acc. regulatuons. can you help?? Rudy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The phone is a Google Pixel on Android.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is not only my phone it is my account that was shut down by Google and talking to Google is like talking to the walls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No Pearl , its not the phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with this issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hey Richard my problem is that google disconnected my email through no fault of mine, I cannot communicate with Google since the will only communicate by email. Any thoughts?? Rudy