Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The text in my emails is extremely small. I was typing a…

Customer Question
The text in my...

The text in my emails is extremely small. I was typing a message and hit Control _ and the text size went from Arial 10 to almost invisible it is so small.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Live Mail on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the charge for this service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the delay in reply. You should just be able to hold CTRL and press + a couple times to make the text bigger.