Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I check my registeratioon account? Gmail. Phone.

Customer Question
How can I check...

How can I check my registeratioon account?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Check to see if the small bank deposit went through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Check to see if account is active

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What type of account are you trying to see if you are still active for?

Social media site? Email? Microsoft or Apple program etc?