Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get my google account to work. Michigan. Recieved a…

Customer Question
I can't get...

I can't get my google account to work .

Technician's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Recieved a new phone from safelink. Cant get it to work because i can't remember my account and password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

ON OTHER DEVICES WITH THAT EMAIL AND PASSWORD ***** YOU GOT THE NEW PHONE:

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Did you still need help with this issue?