Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I try to delete a message, it tells me the Trash is…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to delete a message, it tells me the Trash is full. I have deleted hundreds of emails and compact the trash, but still get the message

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No, how do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Network solutions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

How are you checking your email? Online or through an app/program?

Through an app called Thunderbird. Isn't this Thurderbird support?

This is JustAnswer, we are a paid support service. I can still help you though.

Do you have local folders AND your account folder or just an account folder?