Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a iPhone 8 and a iPad. I can not get email

Customer Question
I bought a iPhone...

I bought a iPhone 8 and a iPad. I can not get email transferred to my new devices.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have a local internet provider gsinet.net

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that i know of Gsinet told me to contact Apple because they could noti find any blocking

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you trying to add that email to both devices?

How are you adding them to the devices? Setting up the device or using the mail icon

that comes with the devices such as adding mail to the devices to 'check' mail?

Can you to to apple.com and log in with your email and password ***** confirm that in a web browser

before we start? Do not use autofill. Just enter the email/password *****

Then reply back.

Did you still need help with this issue?