Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm battling to connect my gmail to my outlook on my

Customer Question
I'm battling to connect...

I'm battling to connect my gmail to my outlook on my computer

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone and ipad but I need it on my computer too so I can send invoices

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gmail outlook 2010 - add your gmail account to Outlook 2010 using IMAP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't really know enough to give you more details

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready