Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone got factory reset with my google account still

Customer Question
My phone got factory...

My phone got factory reset with my google account still logged in and all my data was erased. But now I can't get back on because I forgot my email address used to setup phone with and the pass wordand it locked me out for 24 hours can I get it fixed so I can start to use my phone again it's my work phone and I need to be able to use it. Thank you for you time and help on this.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have a different one for my tablet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes the phone number for my mobile that's locked up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get my phone working again been locked up for three days now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris