Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Mate i need help i downloaded windows 10 update paid for 1…

Customer Question
Mate i need help...

Mate i need help i downloaded windows 10 update paid for 1 year but got message error contact support help what went wrong

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I thought it was gmail but when i went to put email add my ph number came uo with an outlook email add so i pushed the add from outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Did it take my payment before i could confirm

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can we carry on tomorrow new zealand time at 3pm have to go bed got to be up early tomorrow
1/8/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I only updated cause when I added my HDMI cable form laptop to TV all it showed was home screen wall paper. When I asked Google what happening they told me windows 10needs update so I did paid for 1 year than got a message saying error something went wrong contact support team
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I updated last night Sunday 8/1/2018
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have to go to work now sou laptop wort be on again till I finish work round 3 pm today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why am I being charged for asking question looked at my bank details on line see I got pending chargers what the hell going on you haven't even helped me yet give my money back I will take my laptop to a computer shop

We are not a free service, do you wish to continue?

These are the costs you fully agreed too.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't wanna I did not agree to any extra coast. All I wanna to know was why did my give my money back stop going into my credit card and taking my money I paid for 1 year cover that was all
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You have emptied my credit card and it saying I still owe you pending coast what the hell for u hav't done anything I'm sorry I tryed to fix my laptop over the net from now on I will go straight to a shop
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What gives you the right to take money before asking me I did not push for extra securely connect I just kept asking question had I know every f**ken time I asked a question you were going to charge I would npy have asked so please give every dollars back I am not happy at all
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have checked all my message I have sent were Doe's it say I agree to these coast
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You say your not a free service yet you have done nothing I want to be reimbursed immediately I will be going to a shop from now on
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
100% guaranteed satisfaction well I'm not satisfied
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why wort someone answer me

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You are a rip off just answer is your moto not rip people off so easy for use to take money this is the third response I got from you and it's coast more all u had to do was answer my first question I can't ring the number I have no credit you took it all
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was told the service is only five dollars that is the information I was given there for I should only be charged five dollars it is not my fault your end got it wrong use r the experts
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please give my money back I don't want your service no more
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You have taken without asking five dollars service fee is what I was told

Yes, can you give me the updated details?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What ere you talking bout what update details

Do you want me to cancel this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do and I want my money back in my account you took you put it back

Flagging for refund

Please do not reply to this message

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist