Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble attaching a document to email. Thug. On…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble attaching a document to email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Thug

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iMac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying for couple of hours to get onto Apple support without succeeding in talking with anyone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes: I am trying to get a document to China to help someone get a visa. I can explain the fault with my iMac very simply.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with your email?