Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Sent box is not showing if my emails have been sent.

Customer Question
My Sent box is...

My Sent box is not showing if my emails have been sent

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Don't know how do I tell?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top through Windows Live

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to know how to clear my Inbox - have thousands of emails and most are duplicated every day from the same automatic senders I don't want

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Is someone going to contact me??
1/8/2018
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do u use? and how is your account configured?

a POP or IMAP account?