Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log on to my gmail account. I got a new phone so…

Customer Question
I can't log on...

I can't log on to my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I got a new phone so intrude to log into it on my new phone but it's saying its a invalid account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and I've tried that way and nothing Every time I try to af everytime I try to add a gmail account it ask me for my google and I don't know it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you able to access the exact same account from a computer or other devices?