Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to check the emails on the. Gmail. Usually

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to check the emails on the***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually through our manager at the gallery but we have closed the gallery,but the email address continues to exist as we are continuing as an organisation without a physical location. I am the current chairman

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Often accounts or other necessary communications are sent via this address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I do have the password ***** the city gallery address

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with the gmail mentioned?
How long has this been an issue?
Have you tried any troubleshooting?