Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Iall emails to you had been returned. I tried to update my…

Customer Question
Iall emails to you...

Iall emails to you had been returned. I tried to update my credit card as per your email but the link did not repond

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Oliver Kwok

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

No Telstra

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No trouble shooting as the email was reject from your side it reads this address is not monitored

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need any email expert all I want to do is to give you my new credit card details

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with updating your credit card and on which account?