Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been away and had shut down my computer. When I

Customer Question
I have been away...

I have been away and had shut down my computer. When I returned and turned it back on there was at least 1/2 hours of updates. I was able to get into my Microsoft Office Outlook e-mails, but no new e-mails came in and I got the message "Microsoft Office Outlook not implemented". Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I am getting e-mails on my i-phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. Why would my e-mails no longer work just because I have shut down my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. thanks for your help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you using Outlook 2010? 2013 or 2016?
  3. What email address do you have in your MS Outlook program?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I do not think I should have to pay 71.00 when all I did was shut down my computer.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. You contacted us here at JustAnswer.com and we do not provide free support. We provide technical support for a fee but we guarantee our service.

From my end I can see that you paid $47 to post this question/request but if you believe this is a mistake, you can process a refund using the procedures in this link:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist