Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How does it take for a reset email password to come through,

Customer Question
How long does it...

How long does it take for a reset email password ***** come through , I don't want to miss out on these seats?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know I don't even want an account with you guys I just want to be able to purchase tickets when i feel like it, everytime i log in to your clunky system I have issues

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I asked to reset the password ***** haven't received the email instruction

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
I didn't realize this was a separate site from ticketek & I certainly don't want to pay for anything especially advice i never got after being sent through to an un-related site.
I have saved this text & will dispute any charge, thoroughly unethical on ticketek & your behalves!!
1/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you want to reset your email password? Which email provider is it?

Email technician: alma-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
alma-cssm
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/email/ax99a-does-reset-email-password-through.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.