Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased a 365 mobile plan this time last year. How will…

Customer Question
I purchased a 365...

I purchased a 365 mobile plan this time last year. How will I know when it has expired and how do I renew it please?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Gmail Gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't really have a problem, just a query.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now or a Mac? Or a smartphone?
  2. Are you still able to access your Microsoft account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows. I didn't know I had a Microsoft account.
I don't think it's you I need to be talking to. My query is not technical.

Thank you for writing back with that information and please allow me help you with this problem.

You mentioned that you purchased a 365 mobile plan. I believe you were referring to the Microsoft Office 365, correct?

If yes, then you have a Microsoft Account since such account is needed to have a subscription with MS Office 365.

Now, to test if you have an active Microsoft Account where your Office 365 subscription is stored, please tell me what email address do you usually or regularly use. From there I can check if that email is registered for a Microsoft account.

Thank you,

Jess