Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get into a domain that is based on a google…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into a domain that is based on a google account that has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Want to keep your account?
If you want to keep this Google Apps account, please sign in to admin.google.com before 4 Feb 2018 to let us know you’re still using it. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, we can help you recover your account. Once you log in, you should receive an email within the next 48 hours letting you know that your account is no longer targeted for deletion.To unsuspend your account, please follow the instructions that appear in your Admin console.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought I did, but the phone seems to be wrong, and I am not even getting to security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to retrieve my account please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What is the domain name please? Please advise so I can first review the situation before giving any suggestions. Thanks.