Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Goggle I have a problem with getting my information I bought…

Customer Question
Hi, goggle I have...

Hi, goggle I have a problem with getting my information I bought a new note pad have email and New phone number doesn't realize some of my email my old phone was(###) ###-####only New phone is(###) ###-####my new email address is***@******.*** Just don't remember a goggle email just haven't used it in years

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Please help, John Roderick

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I'm getting emails when my employer sends me windows to open in documents I can't open them without it asking me for a email or password ***** I don't have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me access my email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/8/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you your using Google Accout Recovey to reset the password *****? See below the link please.https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery