Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant access my windowslive email account address. Im trying…

Customer Question
Cant access my windowslive...

Cant access my windowslive email account address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Im trying to access form work station

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to access a pathway

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Do you still remember the password ***** the email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess