Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is going to be very confusing.. 1. I am currently using…

Customer Question
This is going to be...

This is going to be very confusing.. 1. I am currently using (*****@******.***) for my email address. I was using (*****@******.***) I was told when I changed to Spectrum that I could continue to use the att.net number. Yesterday I could not get or send email messages. I need all the email messages associated with the att.net number to***@******.***. Can you help me resolve this problem? Linda XXXXX I should not have to pay since I have been receiving my e-mail until yesterday. All I need is email at Yahoo connected to (*****@******.***). Please help me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris, I am on "do" loop. Everytime I attempt to ask a question I am asked to approve another Pay Pal amount. All together I have been asked to pay $64.00, 49.00 and now you want another $5.00. I was initially talking to "Andy". My problem is not that complicated. I have been receiving my mail with this address:***@******.***. I am not a customer any longer. When I changed to Spectrum the person setting up my new account told me not to change my address since all of it came through Yahoo. I need all the mail attached to the att.net address sent to***@******.***. I don't think my email should be hostage. I went to Pay Pal and approved $64.00 charge which I do not think I should have to pay. Please advise if you can make this change. Thank you. Linda XXXXX

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Let's start over... I have approved a payment for $64.00. I think I should get an answer for that amount. Please help me.
This whole thing started with "Andy". I hope you can see the initial message.
This makes me feel like you are holding my e-mail hostage until I pay some amount. I have done that.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue. RegardsKris

Kris, I am very happy with the finances. I am begging you to fix my problem. I have paid $64.00 for this service. I do not know what else I can do. Please Please.
If there is an issue, please call me at: 36(###) ###-#### Thank you. Linda
Correction: My telephone number is(###) ###-####

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

God Help Me. I am happy with payment for this service. I checked with the finance department and was assured that the payment has arrived. I do not need to check with anyone else. The payment posted by Yahoo is for $64.00.

The remote assistance is extra to the current amount paid.

Just to refresh the initial request. A couple of years ago I switched from AT&T to Spectrum or TWC. The person that set up my account advised me not to change my email address since both AT&T and Spectrum. I was able to receive and sent mail for two years with no problem. Yesterday and the day before I could not receive or send email. I set up a new email address with Spectrum which is***@******.***.
I need the mail sent to my AT&T address which is***@******.*** , sent to***@******.***. Until I get this done I don't have access to my contacts or all the information I saved to a folder and to my current email.
My telephone number is(###) ###-####
Further, I have paid $64.00 to Yahoo for this service and the finance department has confirmed that has been received and posted. I can't seem to get to an expert because every time I am sent to Pay Pal to pay more money.
Please advise what I can do to be in contact with assistant to resolve this problem.
Correction: The person that set up my account advised me not to change my email address since both AT&T and Spectrum or TWC come through Yahoo.

I am going to opt out for another expert to assist you.

You will be emailed when they pick this up

Thanks

Kris

The $64.00 payment by PayPal was issued to JustAnswer instead of Yahoo. I have just checked with PayPal and the transaction went through and was posted. I spoke with someone and obviously the finance person was a part of Just/Answer.
Thanks for sending me an email but I can't get me email. I would like for you to send all the email records now on the Yahoo files to***@******.***. Thank you.