Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just bought and had it set up today- I cannot add an email…

Customer Question
I just bought and...

I just bought and had it set up today- I cannot add an email account. I have followed the directions but it doesn't have add an account? Can you help? its an iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pic tablet etc- just want to obtain access thru the phone I had it on my iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that would be great

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. Are you trying to add your Yahoo email to the built-in Apple Mail app on the iphone or are you using the Yahoo APP from the APPLE APP Store?

It does not appear that you are online right now. as I will be leaving soon, I am opting out of the question so another ecan help you when you are available again. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you want add a Yahoo email account on your iPhone 8? Did you first log on at mail.yhaoo.com via web to verify your credential? Please clarify. Thanks.