Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have problems with my account login info and need to

Customer Question
I have problems with...

I have problems with my account login info and need to correct/change to***@******.*** w/ password *****

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

All info & sited to change info

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Envy 23 running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got a message a few days ago and am trying to get it straightened out- can you help me accomplish my state goal above before I lose my cool???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would prefer to talk one on one with a real live person

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I see I made a mistake in describing my issue- I need to update my Microsoft account info and don't know where to go to fix what needs fixing. I want to correct/change to***@******.*** from***@******.*** & use password ***** Please help me do that.
I am working on an HP Envy 23 with windows 10
my phone # is(###) ###-####- please call and walk me thru the process
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need to talk to a PERSON on The phone as I get confused by what you are asking and may need clarification - How long will I have to wait?? to get help??
Cancel my request & refund my $5 as you are way to slow in response- I will find help else
where!! a lot faster!! If I want to spend $$ for help my electronic guru will help more proficiently !!
1/8/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is ***** ***** my apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist