Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My WiFi will not connect despite entering the password on my…

Customer Question
My WiFi will not...

My WiFi will not connect despite entering the password ***** my modem

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I have an iPhone and iPad that do not respond, but my desktop responds perhaps because it is plugged in. All the lights on the modem are lit

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

What more do you need. I prefer that you phone me

I asked for the brand and model name of your wireless modem.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I do not understand this demand for money. Never had this before
i suspect fraud

I have asked you twice now for the brand and model name of your modem.

You are on the Justanswer.com website. Did you find yourself on this page by accident?

i do not want to pay . i should not have to pay

Nobody here works for free.

Are you on the wrong website?

you have been reported

What does that mean? Do you want me to send in your refund request?