Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

GETTING MY EMAILS.... I HAVE OLD EMAIL ADDRESS... SORRY, CUT…

Customer Question
I AM NOT GETTING...

I AM NOT GETTING MY EMAILS.... I HAVE OLD EMAIL ADDRESS...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

SORRY, CUT OFF I CANT REMEMBER MY YAHOO PASSWORD?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I MAKE A NEW PASSWORD, SO I CAN GET EMAILS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.