Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was at the Wayne Airport last evening about 5:30pm. I

Customer Question
I was at the...

I was at the John Wayne Airport last evening about 5:30pm. I needed a rid home and attempted to use your app. It would not download. I made numerous attempts for over 30 minutes; however, I ultimately had to use Uber because your app was not working. When I got home about 6:30pm, I attempted to download your app again just to see what would happen. It worked at that time. Why is your app not useable 100% of the time?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Uber software?

I have not tried to uninstall Uber software at any time. I installed it before I started using Lyft. Since installing Lyft. I have only used Lyft. I have had no problem before even thoughI continue to have the Uber app on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. But since I cannot reserve future service with Lyft, I need to be able to depend on getting service when I need it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.