Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my iphone in lyft I took this morning. I tried to…

Customer Question
I forgot my iphone...

I forgot my iphone in lyft I took this morning. I tried to log on to bring up the ride and contact driver but i forgot the email and password ***** used to open an account. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i have not how do you do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am working from a pc right now and I left my phone in a lyft around 7 am this morning

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Hi. I provided same information you received above on Lyft website. As it suggests they were going to give handoff to MAC expert and I ended up on this website.
I signed up for free trial of just answer. I do need t want to pay. Ultimately I want to reach lyft driver to see if found my phone.