Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a kit for a Christmas present. How do I activate…

Customer Question
I received a kit...

I received a kit for a Christmas present. How do I activate it?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't have an ancestry password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not a chance. the Justanswer website requires a membership which cost $40

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris