Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Because AT&T is no longer affiliated with yahoo saying they…

Customer Question
Because AT&T is no...

Because AT&T is no longer affiliated with yahoo saying they have merged accounts, I cannot access my emails. I have lost all my emails, contacts and every time I try to go to yahoo, I end up at

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I recently changed my cell phone number to my former home phone number and Yahoo only recognizes my old number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't remember my yahoo password ***** I am not sure which name to***@******.*** or***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you ever receive a notification email about this change including time and instructions?
They notified me that they were going to change things but no instructions and no time was ever mentioned
As far as you remember, when did you see that email?