Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Product Key that was purchased and registered under…

Customer Question
I have a Product...

I have a Product Key that was purchased and registered under an email account that I can't get into because the owner of that account no longer is associated with the organization that purchased it. We have no way of getting in contact with her. I would like to change emails so we can use this key.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

We can't log in on any account with that old email. I can log in with my email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know. I am a new officer and we can't find the person that opened the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I think I can there be mistake.
Never mind
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist