Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased an HP laptop that came with 24/7 tech support…

Customer Question
I purchased an HP...

I purchased an HP laptop that came with 24/7 tech support for the life of the computer. I called the toll free number(###) ###-####and it is no longer in service. I need to get my SLOW running laptop cleaned as well as hook up my HP printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Where do I find those?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated to Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so I can carry out a full cleanup as well as install the printer?

This is supposed to be free of charge

We are JustAnswer, an independent, support website for tech issues. Would you like to continue?

Do u have the number i can call for tech support that is suppised to be Free for the life of my laptop?

You may contact HP directly here:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/chat.html

I do not want my credit card charged

Contact customer service.

I purchased this laptop from QVC and have the documentation stating I would have FREE tech support for the life of the computer, when I called the number it is no longer in service. This is frustrating to say the least, I don't have the money for all the charges that were a deciding factor in purchasing this. I apologize if I've been demanding.

No issues; I'll request a full refund of any charges placed. Thank you,

I just checked my bank and $42.00 have been charged, please reverse the charges as soon as possible. I will contact the better business bureau and show them the information.