Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I loaded Outlook 2016 onto my PC. I need to transfer the…

Customer Question
I loaded Outlook 2016...

I loaded Outlook 2016 onto my PC. I need to transfer the contacts from Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook 2016. I went on-line and found the way to do this, however at the very end of each try I got the 0X80040201 error message.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Many thanks for your help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Could you please let me know how you tried to transfer the contacts also which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.