Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am 72 years old and not ech savey. I have also been with…

Customer Question
I am 72 years...

I am 72 years old and not ech savey. I have also been with aol for decades. My current log in sequence is on automatic. I do not remember it, nor can I find it. therefore I can't update. When I said I couldn't remember it, the page asked me for my log in sequence. That doesn't make sense!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, my I phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Frustrated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?