Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife has a gmail account, which she has no used in a

Customer Question
My wife has a...

My wife has a gmail account, which she has no used in a long time. Now she needs to use it to check a payment that was sent to her. But your system does not recognise the account at all, she is unable to log in, how does she get in? the account is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Sorry I typed the wrong account It is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The problem is it does not recognise the user name, it does not even get to the password. I do remember the password, but that's not the problem. By the way I tried to set up this account again but gmail tells me that account exists but how do I open the account?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it, just need access to the account, I don't want to change the password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using webmail?

No

Which operating system are you running?

Windows 7 and Windows 10 I usually lo in via Gmail App or via Chrome
I really don't see the point of remote assistance. In aditionn I have just paid a lot of money for this assistance to get back into my gmail account

Are you getting the same error on all devices?

on both the W7 and W10 PC and my ipad and Android mobile
both on W7 and W10 PC and on Apple and Samsung mobils
did you receive my reply?
Kamil Anwar, are you there?
Email technician: Donna French,
 replied 7 months ago
Donna French

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review the details of your issue.

Email technician: Donna French,
 replied 7 months ago

What is your wife's first and last name so that I can try to recover this account for you?