Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't have an issue with email. Two others. For some

Customer Question
I don't have an...

I don't have an issue with email. Two others. For some reason I wasn't charged for a trip last night from Wellesley to Charlestown. Everything was fine. No reason for no charge. Also, I lost my phone on an earlier trip from Charlestown to Waban and can't reach the driver.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Last night from the phone I later lost

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

On the lost phone, I left my daughter's number to hopefully get in touch with the driver. I also have a land line, but didn't know if that would work. On the trip back to Charlestown, I can't figure out how to tell you that everything was fine and I expect to pay. The driver was terrific!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 88. So you will know better than I if all the necessary information is covered.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris