Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having problem with my Email. Gmail. Laptop and my

Customer Question
I am having problem...

I am having problem with my Email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop and my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have try everything and it keep sending me my old email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like clear all the other email addresses that I have

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have try everything and it keep sending me my old email

Do you mean you have NO logon issue, you can log in and you can send out emails. Correct?

Do you mean the outgoing emails DO LOOK LIKE from another email address?