Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I no longer have access to the phone number or email address…

Customer Question
I no longer have...

I no longer have access to the phone number or email address associated org account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I kno of no

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but the phone number I no longer have access to I have a new number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t have access to the back up email on account but I have a new number and new backup email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I don’t have access to the back up email on account but I have a new number and new backup email

So what do you need from us for now please? Reset the back up email address? What is it please?