Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For me to sign in I have to use although my real acct is. I…

Customer Question
For me to sign...

For me to sign in I have to use***@******.*** although my real acct is***@******.***. I tried to delete the outlook.com one but could not. Now i am stuck with that to be able to sign in. i do not use the outlook.com email. I use the gmail address.confusing huh?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have accessed the Outlook on iphone only. i have received two emails total. That is because all subscriptions and friends have the gmail address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Think that is enough. Oh one more thing, I tried straight talk for two months then went back to verizen (what ever). When i was trying out straight talk a friend tried to help but could not get the gmail address to come up. It kept saying invalid so she made the outlook address.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

can you access your gmail for***@******.*** via the web? Meaning on a desktop browser? If you remember the password, use the same one. If not

Change your password

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. Under "Sign-in & security," select Signing in to Google.
  3. Choose Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
  4. Enter your new password, then select Change Password.

Reset your password

1. Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:
    • Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
    • Add *****@******.*** to your address book.
    • To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account .
    • Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up or sign in to your account.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager