Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to download some stuff but although I have changed my…

Customer Question
I want to download...

I want to download some stuff but although I have changed my password ***** morning , it tells me that something is wrong. Now I see my ID has a full stop after it that can't be right. How do I get rid of that full stop, if that is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, my main computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I did have a security answer but was not asked for it when I was resetting my latest password ***** my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so....I am a grandma....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

What are you having issues with exactly? Is this email related? Can you not access your email? If so, who is your email providers (Gmail, Yahoo, etc)?