Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Sent" file deleted! emergency. Gmail: [email protected]

Customer Question
Quot;Sent" file deleted! emergency. ...

Quot;Sent" file deleted! emergency.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

MacBook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Called GoDaddy. They referred me to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email has been working fine for years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did you delete all of the emails in the Sent folder, or is the Sent folder itself missing now? When did this happen?