Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

As Ive never done it before...How do I remove what seems to…

Customer Question
As Ive never done...

As Ive never done it before...How do I remove what seems to me hard to remove coils from BF 6cyl.? (Obviously not game to force them,) can you tell me a safe way to remove them ?.....Thanks.....Glenford1967

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Optus,ok? (Did you get my problem? I'm still learning to use this thing.haha!)

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Gotcha!....ok, never done this before....the coils seem to be hard to remove from my 2007 BF 6cyl. Am I overlooking something? As I'm not game to force them. If they can be harder than normal to get out. How can I do it safely?....Thankyou Glenford1967

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

No "troubleshooting. Just tried with fingers really. Not game to use screw driver or anything similar??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Oh you're making it hard now, Its an apple ipad 5 or something. I'm sorry I forget these details.only 7months old,if that helps?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'm sure it's simple, I'm probably not trying hard enough?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> remove coils from BF 6cyl

Are you sure it is a question for Computer or Email please?