Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some how after saving my files my email name appeared as…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** how after saving my files my email name appeared as***@******.*** (instead of my standard email***@******.*** (without 2 added). And all my emails mixed up, my earlier drafted email and the organization structer is going crazy. I DONOT want to use the email with2 but I want to get my earlier email set up without any changes. I have been trying on my own but the new with 2 is not allowing e to change back (without 2). It's so irritating. Please Kindly help me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email is***@******.*** so the provider is Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access through a Web browser (Firefox) to use for my work on my PC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not given permission to change from***@******.*** to***@******.***. I am not allowed to edit and remove the 2.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up the following sign out link for Gmail (on your PC):

mail.google.com/mail/logout

This will log you out of the new Gmail account and bring up the login page; are you able to sign back in to your old account from there?

Do keep me posted below; I'll stand by. Thank you,

Did this work for you? If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,