Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have no email, don’t know password, and I don’t think I…

Customer Question
I have no email...

I have no email, don’t know password, and I don’t think I have a correct phone number on account.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Att.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet or phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don’t have any email so not much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need any personal info name address etc.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

If your account moved to Yahoo from ATT, you may try resetting the password ***** ATT side, especially if you are still their users of any ATT services.