Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my gmail password, so I am not able to send…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my gmail password, so I am not able to send email. When I try to fix it, it is sending the info. to an old email I do not have anymore. I only have one email and that is with gmail. Can you help me get a password ***** I can send email. Lori.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, and I answer the questions and give my phone number, but then it sends the info. to the email I do not have anymore??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get my password ***** I can send email.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Have you tried Google Account Recovery yourself? Please use below rules when trying it.

1. Do not guess, always provide info 100% accurate.

2. If uncertain, just skip to the next question.

3. Use common sense to determine month and year of account creation. Try to correlate it with a special event in your life.

Good luck.

I am VERY UNHAPPY with this answer!! I found this info myself on Google and it didn't work!!