Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

New tv. connected to internet ok, but will not receive the…

Customer Question
New tv. connected to...

New tv. connected to internet ok, but will not receive the cable connection.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

New tv. connected ti internet ok, but will not recognize the cable connection

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes the interned connection works ok. I can watch netflx. screen says "no signal" for cable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cable is good, it works on another tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the TV model and what's your cable connection's provider?