Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my Verizon phone no. on August 14, 2017. Seven…

Customer Question
I changed my Verizon...

I changed my Verizon phone no. on August 14, 2017. Seven days ago I changed my password ***** my Google Acct. (*****@******.***) and did not write down the password ***** subsequently forgot. Now I can not access this acct. by phone or on this computer, since the Google reply is going to my older phone no. My new Verizon phone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Can you help? thank you. Old no is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes. but am told am not providing enough info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

One computer can access the acct. However, this computer can not, nor can my phone. I am very much afraid to loose my [email protected] acct. Started another acct to get contact info. ***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Sorry for replying late. I have reviewed your account's situation and it seems the only recovery information of it was the phone number and it was gone now.

Please try Google Account Recovery here, start it using your phone number, instead of the email address, and input your correct first and last time to continue. Please better do this from where you successfully log on with the account.

Please let me know how it goes.