Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password,i tried to go throu the steps to reset…

Customer Question
I forgot my password,i...

I forgot my password,i tried to go throu the steps to reset it but I cannot get it reset

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my lab top but the last update wasin december

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I might ,but I have changed my telephone number since I created the email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I received an email a while back saying my email was out of date but i didn't correct the problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Sorry for replying late. Can I know the email address to be recovered? Let me review the account's situation. Thanks.