Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Having trouble signing in to bingo blitz since I synced my…

Customer Question
Having trouble signing in...

Having trouble signing in to bingo blitz since I synced my PC and tablet in november

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Email OK have 2 a email but since:-) I synced them with Google in November my gmail on my tablet will not let me buy any credits or even recognize my passwordyes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't want to reset password ***** moneyinvestrd on tablet for bingo blitz

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please first let me review your question. Thanks.

Sorry for replying late. Do you clearly know the Gmail address associated with your Bingo Blitz account? Do you have access to the Gmail account to check its emails?