Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The fonts on my emails (outgoing) became very small. I can…

Customer Question
The fonts on my...

The fonts on my emails (outgoing) became very small. I can manually change to write an email, but then have to change back to @ 14 so people won't be horrified by the large size. 2nd Q: how can I delete large number of emails without deleting them one at a time or holding down Crl?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use Verizon on my HP PC computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to change the default font by going into the tool bar. Nothing else.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/6/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.